We’re looking for an exceptional School Psychologist for a full-time position in Santa Clara, CA for the 2021-2022 School year, from August 11, 2021 to June 3, 2022. This position is 40 hours per week working with mild to moderate or moderate to severe population of high school students.
Job Requirements for School Psychologist:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a School Psychologist within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid PPS Credential (School Psychologist)
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract School Psychologist position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a School Psychologist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com