School Nurse – Full Time RN
School Nurse - RN
We’re looking for an exceptional School Nurse-RN for a full-time position in Haddonfield, NJ who can start immediately and work through June 21st. This nurse will work 35 hours per week on-site with an elementary student. This nurse will meet and return to the child’s house, will ride the bus with the student, and attend to the child during the day. The child does not need constant care or supervision.
Job Requirements for School Nurse-RN:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Registered Nurse (Pediatrics experience is ideal, school-based RN experience is preferred) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Nursing license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Credential/License where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract School Nurse-RN position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a School Nurse-RN and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org