School Nurse – Full Time RN
School Nurse - RN
We’re looking for an exceptional School Nurse-RN for a full-time position in Brisbane, CA from January 3rd through June 10th. This nurse will work 35 hours per week with elementary and middle school students. This nurse will work with the team in doing Vision and Hearing screening, oversee and create nursing care plans for students with special health concerns like diabetes, seizures, and any other health concern that might impact them during the school day, make phone calls and send emails for different reminders (such as immunizations, and physical and dental exams), first aid, review cumulative files for immunization compliance especially in TK and K, and 7th grade, review 1st-grade files for physical exam and dental exam compliance, and attend 504 and/or IEP meetings as needed.
Job Requirements for School Nurse-RN:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Registered Nurse (Pediatrics experience is ideal, school-based RN experience is preferred) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Nursing California Nursing license or ability to obtain one
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
- School Nurse Certification preferred, but not required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract School Nurse-RN position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a School Nurse-RN and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org