Part-time Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (2021-2022 School Year)
We’re looking for an exceptional Teacher of the Hearing Impaired for a part-time position in Airlie, VA for the 2021-2022 School year, from August 4, 2021 to May 27, 2022. This teacher will work 20-25 hours per week directly or indirectly with students with hearing impairments. Candidates must be willing to collaborate with teachers and communicate regularly with parents. Experience working with students who are deaf and hard of hearing is important. The TODHH must be familiar with IEPs and have experience writing them.
Job Requirements for Teacher of the Hearing Impaired:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Teacher of the Hearing Impaired within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Teacher of the Hearing Impaired license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Teacher of the Hearing Impaired position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Teacher of the Hearing Impaired and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com