CONSENT TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD-PARTY FOR EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES
You hereby acknowledge and agree, that in submitting any Personal Information (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act and the applicable notice provided to you by TherapyTravelers) to TherapyTravelers, You are permitting TherapyTravelers to submit the information collected by TherapyTravelers (as set forth below) to a third-party business who TherapyTravelers believes would like to consider You for an employment purpose (i.e. professional assignment or placement). To this end, TherapyTravelers is engaged in placing its employees or applicants with third-party businesses and with that knowledge You agree to permit TherapyTravelers to submit such information.
Specifically, You agree and acknowledge that You have granted TherapyTravelers the express authorization to submit the following information to clients, vendors, background check services and others in an effort to identify and secure a position on your behalf:
- Educational Information
- Past employment history (CV/resume/job application)
- Salary history, to the extent permitted by law
- Retirement information/planning
- Family details (dependents, ages, marriage, prior marriage)
- Home address (current, past), home telephone, cell phone
- Social security and immigration status
- Medical, to the extent permitted by law
- Driver’s license and other applicable licenses, including professional
- Legal issues – child support/alimony/wage garnishments/subpoenas
- GPS/biometric testing/drug testing
You agree and acknowledge that You have received and reviewed TherapyTravelers’s California Consumer Privacy Act Notice to Applicants and Employees, You fully understand Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act Notice, any questions You may have or had were answered to Your full satisfaction, and that You have voluntarily endorsed this Consent to TherapyTravelers for the purpose stated herein.
Should You wish to withdraw this authorization You may do so in accordance with the procedure set forth in TherapyTravelers’s California Consumer Privacy Act Notice to Applicants and Employees and/or the California Consumer Privacy Act which was previously provided to You.